Cabela's after Bass Pro buyout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the stock at Cabela's has been noticably depleted since the announcement of the buyout, especially in the reloading area. Their bullet selection has gone to nothing over the last several months with practically empty shelves, other than hornady. The last time I went in and discusses with one of the sales guys he seemed almost embarrased at the empty shelves as I walked him over to ask if they had any 7mm bullets. I asked him what was going on and when, or if, they were going to get restocked....he said he couldn't say and suggested I order online with free shipping. He sounded like he knew something was awry but wouldn't comment, can't blame him.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I honestly haven't been in either since the buyout, but I have noticed that several flyers and commercials are showing them both in the adds?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work at the Lacey WA Cabelas, and they did away with the military discount on guns, ammo, reloading, and etc. Contact cooperate, and let them know how you feel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom