Cabela's Thursday morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else go? Went, got a bucket O .22, then left. Too many people. Will go back after it's been open for awhile.

sent from omicron persei 8.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have not went but was wishing it would be like the one in Kansas city near the great wolf lodge.

That thing is awesome with a creek flowing through it with fish in it. All kinds of stuffed game

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have not went but was wishing it would be like the one in Kansas city near the great wolf lodge.

That thing is awesome with a creek flowing through it with fish in it. All kinds of stuffed game
I was hoping that it would be more like that as well, but it's still better than bass pro.

sent from omicron persei 8.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stopped by yesterday. It's nice to have a big box sports store to compete with Bass Pro, but it's kind of meh. Seems smaller than Bass Pro, prices aren't much different, not a lot of Taxidermy to look at, cafe was employed by kids who looked like I didn't want them handling my food. Packed to the gills. Decent amounts of ammo, not a decent amount of guns. Glad they're here, just didn't knock my socks off and I'll be sticking to H&H.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I read about the store when it was advertising it made it sound like it was just like every other cabelas out there. Sounds like a joke to me. Kind of like our bass pro not having an uncle bucks. Pure bs.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was fine. Prices seem good. Selection was good. I saw things there I haven't seen at other stores. Definitely cheaper than H&H. I think it's better than the antichrist Bass Pro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom