Can you CC at AMC theater in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You specifically asked about CC, and the link you posted is about open carry.

The link title makes it look like it only applies to open carry, but the Q&A's address both open and concealed through. The question related to "no firearms" signs doesn't specify whether open or concealed. That's why I was confused at first.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I understand the law, Title 21 1290.22 Item C and D says if any business is posted, they may deny entrance or ask you to leave. If you do not, they can call the local police and they can give you a ticket not to exceed $250.

Rather than just reading a few Questions and Answers someone has used for a few highlights, I would suggest reading

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/documents/SDA_Lawbook_NOV_2014.pdf

This is the document that defines what is legal and not legal from the State of Oklahoma point of view. Add the Federal regulations to this and you should be covered with ll the knowledge you need to stay out of trouble.

Concealed is Concealed = CC If I am asked to leave for any reason, I am out of there and most likely will not be back.

Thanks for this response! This helps a lot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom