Carnivore Diet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Hadza tribe are the closest living example of people that still survive as hunter gatherers. They eat a diet of honey, starchy tubers and some meat. They consume around 65% of daily calories from carbohydrates. Body weight is stable throughout adulthood and they don’t suffer from most of the disease that we see in modern societies.

People see good results because of the things they aren’t eating on while on very restrictive diets like carnivore, keto or low carb diets; not because any of those diets are inherently better than any other diet that avoids ultra-processed and highly palatable food.

This idea that “cavemen” were strict carnivores is pure fantasy.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do any of you dieters get really (I mean REALLY) cranky and bad mood'd while on low carb? I'm going on 1 month of mixed fasting + low carb and I could literally tell that as each week passed by, I got crankier. Almost lost it at work today over something that I would normally brush off.

Managed to drop around 5lb so still got some benefit, but I think it's time for me to go back to a normal diet so I don't lose my job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom