Carrier losing jobs: Another Drumpf fumble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really a Trump fumble YG. Carrier lied. Not hard to figure out. Carrier lied and the union is lying and saying Trump lied. Keep drinking that koolaid brother. Notice how the article doesn't say whether or not Carrier is paying back those millions in tax credits as agreed? Doesn't say whether they already took them and will pay, or has to pay, or won't get them, or anything. Just another drive-by hit piece for you never Trumpers to feast on.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think what's important here is Trump s at least trying to keep jobs here, you professors will be fkd when ther is no job to go to after graduation, then what will you professors do? The world only needs so many baristas ....and coffee roasters ....... I give him props for trying unlike the Obama print more money and give it away in entitlements sooner or later those of us who have had a job all their lives are going to say fk it ......and stop working and paying for these entitlements. We will jump on board the free ride and watch it crash and burn

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ultimately the board has to listen to the greedy shareholders.
If they don't, they will be replaced at the next shareholder meeting.
This is true of every publicly traded company. There is nothing Trump or anybody else can do about it.
One day it will be your job that gets cut. Think about that the next time you look to see how much your IRA or 401k has grown.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

I'm sure he said what he thought was the truth at the time. When American union employees keep sucking companies dry by demanding more pay and benefits for jobs that require basic knowledge and ability, they will look for cheaper labor. YG, you should know this better than anyone. Dayton tire was paying almost $50 per hour and shut down when you were there. Now you've got an education partially funded by the government and have jumped to the liberal indoctrinated side of opinion.

I'm sick of all the people bashing Trump at every turn. He's done and trying to do more than any President in a long time. All you highly educated PHD's keep pushing the anti Trump agenda and pretend what you're doing matters. Publish more papers for peer review and call yourselves Dr this and Dr that. The rest of us will support our President and do what we can to help make America great again in spite of all those who whine about his every move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom