CheaperThanDirt.com - pretty disappointed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered from botach before. It was on an item they said they had in stock. After I ordered they apparently didn't have it in stock. They did get my order to me it just took roughly 4 weeks time. Maybe they have gotten better, but if you are in a hurry for mags I would look elsewhere.

That's what I like about SKD. They have a "WTF?" button on their products. You have to select a color for everything. If you click the drop down box and there's no color listed (or the color you want isn't there), that mean's it's out of stock. From there you can get an email alert when it comes back in stock if you wish. With their system, it's real time update, not at the end of the day, so backorders aren't an issue.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If you didn't get all of your order, please wait a few days and see if another shipment shows up."

Wow... that's not good.

Maybe it's just me, but I never can understand businesses that give poor customer service. I guess it's better that I can't understand it, that means that I'm not even close to being like them and I'd prefer it that way.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar customer service type issue with a different company this past month too. I ordered a belt and some other stuff the end of Nov. I got a partial shipment email that didn't specify what was or wasn't shipped. Package arrived, no belt. Waited an entire month, called and they had no idea when the belt would be back in stock so I told them to ship me a dry bag instead. Hopefully it will be here next week or I get to do it all over again.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh, I live in Bartlesville. Would be a bit of a drive for me. I've been checking out a few of the places mentioned above... just haven't pulled the trigger yet. I like JoeBob's, but I don't want to spend $90 just to get free shipping. I'm thinking SKD may be the way to go, but their selection is kinda limited.

Latest posts

Top Bottom