China is not so happy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their carrier might be an old Russian relic, but aren't troops being killed right now in the Middle East by 30 year old warheads held together with duct tape? It's not the weapon, it's how it's used.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their carrier might be an old Russian relic, but aren't troops being killed right now in the Middle East by 30 year old warheads held together with duct tape? It's not the weapon, it's how it's used.

they plan to hide the carrier under a roadway and blow it up when a convoy comes by

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As long as we have Walmart their is nothing to worry about. Someone told me one time that Walmart alone controlled over 4% of their GDP. In one swipe we can send millions of them to the unemployment line.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Say what you will about the effectiveness of their current arms and tactics, but they have the manpower, access to raw resources and manufacturing capability that we currently couldn't match. The are poised in a position much like we were at the beginning of WWII. The Germans had a lot of technologically superior weapons and capabilities, but the allies just overwhelmed them with numbers and cut off their supply chains.

Dave

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's hope that the US Navy admirals are good at playing Battleships. [Defense Tech]
I love battleshots!
i.imgur.com_y5Z58.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom