Church shooting in Ft Worth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reports I read didn't have much more information other than to refer to the person that shot the attacker as "church security." Sounds like there was a YouTube livestream but it has been taken down. One article also stated that churches were removed from prohibited carry places after the Southerland shooting.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Church that I attend has an off duty ARMED uniformed Police Officer in the main Foyer and many of us are packing concealed.All external doors are locked from the outside during the main service which forces everyone thru the main doors in the foyer.
Its a shame that even a Church is no longer a safe refuge from the crazy- evil people in the world.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy walks up to take communion and opens fire. Report says a churchgoer took out the suspect by firing their weapon.
Well that video shows you you just cannot trust the press. Editing my own post here.

The BG had the long gun out pointing it at someone then took a shot dropping the guy. The churchgoer then dropped the BG then several more advanced upon him with weapons drawn.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering if that BG was a member of that church. If so he had to know that other members were carrying. So would you call that, suicide by church member?

Latest posts

Top Bottom