Cinco de Mayo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cinco De Mayo. Mexico celebrates illegal immigration. The fifth of May was when the first tunnel was dug.

In which case I may have to hang up a tortilla or 2 and punch some holes in'em for @kwaynem LOL.. If I had a ketchup packet I could stick to it I could make it more gratifying.. Of course I think the honey would be unhappy with me for wasting food..

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?? I heard that it commemorated the date the first 1957 Chevy rolled off the assembly line.

The holiday is an homage to the three brave gun fighters than banded together to save the people of Santa Poco. We celebrate it more prevalent in the US since those three were Americans.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
*The holiday is an homage to the three brave gun fighters than banded together to save the people of Santa Poco. We celebrate it more prevalent in the US since those three were Americans.*

Was that the 3 Amigos:anyone:
tumblr_mkmu6hZw9D1s26zu7o1_400.gif

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its to celebrate Mexico defeating the French in a battle. Seriously who makes a holiday for beating the French???

Wife has a big pot of Chili Verde cooking now. I think she is starting the homemade tortillas as I type this. I am all about some Mexican food.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its to celebrate Mexico defeating the French in a battle. Seriously who makes a holiday for beating the French???

Wife has a big pot of Chili Verde cooking now. I think she is starting the homemade tortillas as I type this. I am all about some Mexican food.
Me too!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom