Mayo, Miracle Whip, Or Dukes??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grew up on Miricle Whip cause it use to be cheaper, otherwise my mom wouldn't buy it. My #2 wife would eat nothing else. #3 wife eats none of it except if you make salad dressing and then a very little amount. I ran out of MW one day and so I used Kraft mayo I had for making salad dressing. Just got use to mayo and have now settled on Duke's as my choice.
We had chickens growing up and my dad would make mayo out of extra eggs from time to time. I could never get into his homemade stuff, but I'm sure he was very basic and no telling what type of cooking oil we had on hand. Usually it was Wesson, but if he saw something at the commissary cheaper, he would always try it. I am a test dummy for anything cheap growing up, but that's what you get with 7 kids.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ketchup goes on nothing in our crib. :hey3:
Not even fries ??......I gots to have me some ketchup on my fries.

kof.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ketchup is nasty.

Gravy and fries, now that is good. I just eat them with nothing but salt and pepper 99.99% of the time.
Forgot about the Poutine. I was introduced to that in the Army. What fries didn't get eaten at the evening meal were reheated and had sausage gravy poured over them in the am for breakfast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom