Mayo, Miracle Whip, Or Dukes??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never heard of Kewpie before...

It's the best mayonnaise. It comes from Japan and you can make designs with it. Essential for a teriyaki shop style salad dressing. It's creamer than regular mayo and just a little sweet. Texture is more like home made mayo

View attachment 423547
Just like Hillside said, it is the best. Creamy, a little sweeter than normal stuff. Its definitely different, and I really enjoy it on sandwiches, especially tuna salad sandwiches. Mix it with Sriracha and you get the best spicy mayo (although I think regular mayo is plenty spicy on its own).

You can find it at the Super Cao Nguyen, same aisle as the cold noodles and cold drinks. Definitely worth a try.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't ever a fan of any of them till I came across McCormick Mayonesa.
I've put that stuff on every piece of white bread I've eaten in the last 6 months.
I don't know if it's just mayonnaise with lime juice, or if it's an entirely different recipe, and I don't really care. I just care that it's excellent.
It's in the Mexican section at Walmart.
View attachment 423544

Will sample.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't ever a fan of any of them till I came across McCormick Mayonesa.
I've put that stuff on every piece of white bread I've eaten in the last 6 months.
I don't know if it's just mayonnaise with lime juice, or if it's an entirely different recipe, and I don't really care. I just care that it's excellent.
It's in the Mexican section at Walmart.
View attachment 423544
Interesting, I’ll definitely check that out

Latest posts

Top Bottom