Concealed VS Printing - Is there an issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Sportsworld today, there was a guy that was printing so bad I could tell the exact make, model and finger extention he was carrying. You could see his back up mags on his other side. He was wearing a under armour type material shirt, real form fitting. I honestly couldn't believe he was serious about concealment.

MiKelly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can I rant? I am so sick of these morons who get a sda permit and think all they need to do is shove there full size handgun in the front of their pants and slide there super tight shirt over it. detection and view!

Are there any police on here that have walked up to a dude that was not even trying to hide his piece and give him a lesson on the law?

MiKelly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Sportsworld today, there was a guy that was printing so bad I could tell the exact make, model and finger extention he was carrying. You could see his back up mags on his other side. He was wearing a under armour type material shirt, real form fitting. I honestly couldn't believe he was serious about concealment.

thats exactly what I'm talking about! what a moron!

jphillipw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
speaking of Sportsworld, I had a mixed experience there the other day. I was there getting a Blackhawk IWB holster for my Thunder and I wanted to make sure it fit, but didn't have it with me. I asked the salesman if he had one to compare it on. He kind of grunted and pulled one out of the display and shoved it into the holster. So, while I guess he was helpful, they weren't very friendly there at all. He maybe said three words from showing me the holster to checking out.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not quite.

If the gun doesn't outwardly resemble a gun anymore, it's an AOW
ie:
[Broken External Image]

this should be fine, assuming that the backstrap is exposed:
[Broken External Image]

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but where did you find that wicked LCP/Kel-Tec pocket holster? I googled north american arms and couldn't find it anywhere.

As far as printing, I hope someone who knows something about guns would tell me I was before I was discovered by LEO or a lefty wack job.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So did anything bad happen?? police show up and take him away??

I've seen alot of people print really bad but nothing ever happens and the sheep never know..
I quit worrying about it so bad..
A bump here or there don't matter..IMHO.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but where did you find that wicked LCP/Kel-Tec pocket holster? I googled north american arms and couldn't find it anywhere.

As far as printing, I hope someone who knows something about guns would tell me I was before I was discovered by LEO or a lefty wack job.

Found one here, you might be able to find it other places:
http://www.gunnersecurity.com/holster-Kel_Tek_wallet-1.htm

I just Googled "Wallet holster" and went to image search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom