Conspiracy Theory

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After watching "Networld" on PBS, how do we know any of this coronaviris stuff is real and not Chinese disinformation to destroy the world economy by the powers that be.
October - March 50,000 dead in US by regular flu = no big deal!
December - March 200 dead in US by coronaviris = panic! Is't the end of the world!
Cyber-warfare disinformation has begun!

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An interesting observation on that networld show was ALL leaders of China are Engineers and most leaders in US and EU are worthless lawyers.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think your theory might not be that far fetched if you add in the purpose of man is to mine and stockpile gold for collection later.

Today we realize gold has far more properties than just representing wealth, it is one of the most resilient materials in the universe and we use small amounts regularly in our primitive daily life with electronics for example. Now before recent history, what was gold used for or who decided it was important?

Gold has represented nothing functional for any survival purpose of man for a million years. It could not be eaten, could not used for protection or shelter, had no health cures, did not ward off beasts or plagues. But for some reason it has been very very important for millions of years on earth. Why when it had no functional use?

Now do some research of how old the gold mines in say South Africa and other places have been in operation. I think you will find at least since the cave man days. Why? How did the cave men know it was valuable and how did they know to refine it? To me a lot of unanswered questions. Look at the purity of gold the Egyptians had. Now try to find out how much gold is stored in the Vatican and other religious sites.

Seems we are not being told the whole story, like usual. JMO

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So it’s time to start a good conspiracy theory. Before you roast me I’m just throwing it out there so when it actually happens maybe you’ll have had time to react.

The earth is just a giant meat farm for aliens who control us with mental manipulation. We were charged to go forth and populate the earth and have done a great job any pig or cattle farmer would be proud of. They have created this pandemic to get us all controlled in centrally located areas for their roundup.

We’re all just falling into place. They have faux healthcare facilities being setup for the impending doom so we’re not to scared. They are already promising us a cure with existing drugs. They’re going to send us all free money if we behave. Government schools are delivering food to us. Everyone loves a nice free vacation.

Probably some other evidence supporting my theory but I’m lazy.

Feel free to add to it.

Oh and when they line us up in the big warehouse for our vaccine shots just ignore the machine making Soyent Green crackers.
So like the movie “Jupiter Ascending” they’re going to harvest us for their life eternal juice baths

Latest posts

Top Bottom