Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dinner
20200421_171427.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saturday: 3 pounds of meatloaf (made with local Rogers country beef), scratch mashed taters and green beans (canned, of course!).

5.png

Sunday: A rack of 3-2-1 ribs, home-made tater salad and a half-azzed green salad. I normally dry rub ribs but I have been trying the braise and glaze with the 3-2-1 and it's grown on me. Had leftovers for lunch today.

1.png

Monday: Roast chicken pitas with hummus, feta, tzatziki, cucumbers, and olives
Tonight: (Gringo soft) taco tuesday (using up two more pounds of beef from the freezer).

No pics on these last two; t hey were good weeknight meals but nothing special.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday: 3 pounds of meatloaf (made with local Rogers country beef), scratch mashed taters and green beans (canned, of course!).

View attachment 160511

Sunday: A rack of 3-2-1 ribs, home-made tater salad and a half-azzed green salad. I normally dry rub ribs but I have been trying the braise and glaze with the 3-2-1 and it's grown on me. Had leftovers for lunch today.

View attachment 160508

Tonight: (Gringo soft) taco tuesday (using up two more pounds of beef from the freezer).

Where is the gravy?

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 160511

View attachment 160508

Love meatloaf. Love ribs.
You, sir, are doing it right.
Good looking eats.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

Latest posts

Top Bottom