Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smash Burgers tonight
1676077060950.png

1676077070701.png

1676077084766.png

1676077154002.png

fishincoop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going on a limb here since I didn't make this myself, but today I discovered the Schlotzsky's Bacon Smokecheesy sandwich. Sourdough bun, cheese, bacon, roast beef, & chipotle mayo. I can die happy now.

View attachment 347829
At Schlotskys I still always order the Texas sandwich, it’s usually not on the menu but it used to be back in the day, just plain & simple: ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, jalapeños, mayo on their jalapeño cheese bread. And, it does NOT come with those nasty black olives. Great sandwich- but that bacon roast beef chipotle ^^^ looks mighty good….

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and file' gumbo
'Cause tonight I’m gonna see my ma cher amio
Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-o
Son of a gun, we’ll have big fun on the bayou

Venison Sauce Piquante on a bed of Basmati. OMG I got this one just about perfect. Can't stop eating it. First you make a Roux............

sauce piquat.jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
needs more onions!!

I have heard about this burger shop! I'm a huge hamburger fan, but live near Tulsa. I have Onion Burger adress on my phone, and have plans to visit the next time I can come up with an excuse to come to the El Reno area! Any burger connoisseurs that are not familiar with Bill's Hamburgers, in Tulsa, check them out! 2002 E. Admiral Blvd, Tulsa, They are in a small shack, have been in business for gerenrations, on an acess road just south of 244. They are only open for lunch, during the week, and close when they run out of meat each day, about 1 or 2pm. The best burger I know of!

Latest posts

Top Bottom