Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was a busy day in the kitchen. Been making cheesecake for years but thought I’d give a raspberry cheesecake a try. Man is it a winner. Made the raspberry sauce myself from fresh berries, and boy was getting all the seeds out a challenge. For dinner I put a salmon fillet on the smoker, grilled zucchini and yellow squash and some from scratch Mac-n-Cheese to top things off.
8DBBEFBB-826A-43E5-B5F7-6CE8753E0BBF.jpeg
68AF091D-45A1-4702-9075-95CB6E0DFD4F.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was a busy day in the kitchen. Been making cheesecake for years but thought I’d give a raspberry cheesecake a try. Man is it a winner. Made the raspberry sauce myself from fresh berries, and boy was getting all the seeds out a challenge. For dinner I put a salmon fillet on the smoker, grilled zucchini and yellow squash and some from scratch Mac-n-Cheese to top things off. View attachment 367625View attachment 367626
What time should I show up?
LOL,, Looks like some serious awesome sauce right there.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was a busy day in the kitchen. Been making cheesecake for years but thought I’d give a raspberry cheesecake a try. Man is it a winner. Made the raspberry sauce myself from fresh berries, and boy was getting all the seeds out a challenge. For dinner I put a salmon fillet on the smoker, grilled zucchini and yellow squash and some from scratch Mac-n-Cheese to top things off. View attachment 367625View attachment 367626
I am completely jealous ! looks great

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yummmmm! Just dessert for me, please!

Latest posts

Top Bottom