Cooking/Food thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is Hispanic from south Texas, Falfurrias to be exact. Many of her family members work on the King Ranch.

Anyway, being that today is cinco de Mayo I fixed her a Mexican meal with everything except the corn tortillas being homemade. I used recipes from cowboy cook Kent Rollins and let me tell you this was the best Mexican meal I’ve had in years. . Sad part is I couldn’t have a Cerveza due to my AFib.

Street Tacos, refried beans, rice, and fresh off the wheat dip (if you’re a cowman you know what I’m talking about). Also had cowboy caviar.

5F9F2A31-8354-48FB-9BEB-F405B5955114.jpeg

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is Hispanic from south Texas, Falfurrias to be exact. Many of her family members work on the King Ranch.

Anyway, being that today is cinco de Mayo I fixed her a Mexican meal with everything except the corn tortillas being homemade. I used recipes from cowboy cook Ken Rollins and let me tell you this was the best Mexican meal I’ve had in years. . Sad part is I couldn’t have a Cerveza due to my AFib.

Street Tacos, refried beans, rice, and fresh off the wheat dip (if you’re a cowman you know what I’m talking about). Also had cowboy caviar.

View attachment 373968
Hell yeah!!
I dont see the Picante sauce though

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Anyway, being that today is cinco de Mayo I fixed her a Mexican meal with everything except the corn tortillas being homemade. I used recipes from cowboy cook Kent Rollins and let me tell you this was the best Mexican meal I’ve had in years. . Sad part is I couldn’t have a Cerveza due to my AFib.

View attachment 373968
looks great

Latest posts

Top Bottom