Cops embarss an Open Carrying Unprepared Attention Whore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He hangs around in the park by himself with an AR-15 then acts all surprised that someone would call the cops on him (even tho by his own admission this has happened to him numerous times)
He doesnt even have the guts to acknowledge that he was walking around just for a police confrontation. He has to come up with a cock and bull story about waiting for a girl atleast man up and admit the fact you are an activist you ***** no wonder you need to walk around with a gun in a park and film yourself to treat your sm

He has over a dozen such videos of him getting confronted by the Oregon police while he carries his AR-15 .He goes by the name MarkedGuardian
This is what I thought he was stopped for, and I thought the officer was writing a citation, he walked away with a paper in his hand.
People see different things.... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I only paid half attention to this, but i think he had a pistol in this and then talks about how he sometimes carries his AR without any issue. I could be wrong, it's happened before.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd love to see one made in cooperation with an agency. I doubt it would satisfy the more militant OC'ers, but something would be better than nothing.

What about the more militant anti- OC'ers? What will make them happy? Its sad to see people downing people for doing what their rights allow them to.

I didnt watch the video, but have noticed a LOT of gun owners here that have nothing good to say about people who OC .... To me, calling them cowboys and idiots is no different than using the N word for every black person.

Not every OC'er will be a jack ass, some will be normal people that want to do what the law allows them to LEGALLY do. Dont use it, dont cry when you loose it.

Back to lurking mode.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the more militant anti- OC'ers? What will make them happy? Its sad to see people downing people for doing what their rights allow them to.

I didnt watch the video, but have noticed a LOT of gun owners here that have nothing good to say about people who OC .... To me, calling them cowboys and idiots is no different than using the N word for every black person.

Not every OC'er will be a jack ass, some will be normal people that want to do what the law allows them to LEGALLY do. Dont use it, dont cry when you loose it.

Back to lurking mode.

Perhaps you should watch the video and his follow up response (heck, subscribe to his Youtube channel "MarkedGuardian") before defending those like him as non-cowboys and non-idiots.

I support OC and I will do so myself under very limited circumstances. Unfortunately, there are a few loose screw douchebags like this guy who will give everyone else who even owns a gun a black eye. This clown's first response if anyone ever points a gun at him will be to wet his pants. He's a wanna be tough guy and an exceedingly poor one at that! For certain he wouldn't make a pimple on a real cowboy's butt! :(

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I could only watch 7 minutes of this douche bags rhetoric. He's really giving us responsible gun owners a great front man. I'm surprised it hasn't ended up on the evening news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom