Cops embarss an Open Carrying Unprepared Attention Whore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is a fine line which establishes obsession, and this young guy has crossed over.
Seems like the kind of guy who only talks 2nd amendment, all the time, just kicking that dead horse over and over.

Of course if he practiced what he preached, perhaps he'd consider speaking to a recruiter.
He would have ample opportunity to carry a weapon and protect everyone's rights.

As someone said, I believe in gun control; when there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Sadly, this is particularly true when around clowns like this.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made it to, "I'm audibly recording you, Officers!" like he had something over the cops.

Rehtahd.

Cops talked to him, realized he was within his rights and left him be after chewing his ass out and putting him in his place. I see nothing wrong here. If it were just a guy with his gun playing with his children in the park, that would be a tad different, yet there is no difference in this guy's mind. Pure attention whore.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I watched the video I wouldn't call the guy a douche at all. There are a lot more hypocrites on OSA than I thought, some of the same guys calling this guy names were rejoicing in the OC thread. If park rules specifically prohibit firearms then by all means cite or arrest him but if it doesn't then people need to keep it moving. If the guy did in fact get cited (I didn't watch the whole clip) for disturbing park activities then those officers need to be retrained.

Allowing rights to in essence be stripped because it impedes "normal" activity is just another segment of the slippery slope in which we are already headed down. Liberals already think that firearms ownership is hindering our society from becoming crime free. Yes he does some impractical things and I wouldn't do much of what he does but I believe in all of the constitution, not just the parts I want to read.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that I watched the video I wouldn't call the guy a douche at all. There are a lot more hypocrites on OSA than I thought, some of the same guys calling this guy names were rejoicing in the OC thread. If park rules specifically prohibit firearms then by all means cite or arrest him but if it doesn't then people need to keep it moving. If the guy did in fact get cited (I didn't watch the whole clip) for disturbing park activities then those officers need to be retrained.

Allowing rights to in essence be stripped because it impedes "normal" activity is just another segment of the slippery slope in which we are already headed down. Liberals already think that firearms ownership is hindering our society from becoming crime free. Yes he does some impractical things and I wouldn't do much of what he does but I believe in all of the constitution, not just the parts I want to read.

So which is it? Did you or did you not watch the video? Did you bother watching his response to the comments on the 1st video? Did you watch any of his other videos?

This guy is a Grade AA certifiable loon with a capital L. :screwy:

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If his only reason for exercising that right is to be a *********, then yes.
I agree! A person should be required to have a damn good reason to exercise their freedom. We can't have folks out there willy nilly exercising their God Given rights without prior approval.
Unless its my rights of course.

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom