Corn Prices and Alternatives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We fed a lot of buck seduction last year. It was $16.50/50lb. I may buy a few hundred pounds to dump in with corn, but unless my brother decides to buy more of it I don't plan on dumping a bunch in feeders and will likely try to go with corn.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We fed a lot of buck seduction last year. It was $16.50/50lb. I may buy a few hundred pounds to dump in with corn, but unless my brother decides to buy more of it I don't plan on dumping a bunch in feeders and will likely try to go with corn.
I don’t know what buck seduction is, but if it’s a pelleted protein type feed, I’d recommend looking into 13% natural all stock from Tractor Supply. The deer eat it REALLY WELL, and it’s $12.49/50#. I’m feeding it in Texas and Oklahoma.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does that 13% natural all stock go through a feeder spinner ?
Yes, it’s a 1/8” pellet, but I wouldn’t throw it out on the ground. If all you have is a spinner feeder, it would be best to stick to corn in my opinion.

Here’s few gathered around waiting for a turn at the trough. The babies pick up what falls out of the tubes.
IMAG0757.jpeg

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know what buck seduction is, but if it’s a pelleted protein type feed, I’d recommend looking into 13% natural all stock from Tractor Supply. The deer eat it REALLY WELL, and it’s $12.49/50#. I’m feeding it in Texas and Oklahoma.
The deer in your picture really are in good condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom