Cox Wifi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does everyone pay insane prices for Wi-Fi? I went to a Cox store yesterday and they quoted me $185 a month for 1 gig? I thought the guy was joking.
Have you checked to see if OEC Fiber is available at your address? I pay $85/mth dns get 1gb up/down speeds. I'm on the south side of Norman and have had it for about a year now. Best choice ever.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stuck in broadband hell here in MWC. The only viable option is Cox. We pay $129 for 250MBS download plan with extra data and home phone.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does everyone pay insane prices for Wi-Fi? I went to a Cox store yesterday and they quoted me $185 a month for 1 gig? I thought the guy was joking.
Cox sucks and they should be ashamed of what they are doing mine is over $210 and they won’t let me change it because im not a new customer..just a 30 + year customer!!!

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you checked to see if OEC Fiber is available at your address? I pay $85/mth dns get 1gb up/down speeds. I'm on the south side of Norman and have had it for about a year now. Best choice ever.
yup - we got OECs lower tier for $55/mo and it is supposed to stream up to 5 devices -- so far no issues but typically only have no more than a couple tvs and pcs at a time max

Latest posts

Top Bottom