Cox Wifi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the higher tiers are insanely priced. I just dropped down another tier (second drop) to 'Essential' after I decided I just didn't need the speed I had been paying for. What I have now works fine for my needs like gaming, streaming, and everyday stuff at $49.99 mo.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went to AT&T Fibre and got the 300Mb plan and it's $55 a month. No data limits. So far it's solid.

When I had 150Mb tier Cox I had to watch how much data I was using. My kid and then wife were oblivious and they were good about running it over if I wasn't careful, which isn't hard to do with streaming HDTV on multiple TVs. They've since raised the limit on all their plans and it's pretty generous but if you do happen to go over it's expensive. Something to consider...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Canadian Valley Electric just ran fiber optic out here to us. Might check to see if something like that is available in your area. I'll ask Mother in the morning but I'm thinking $80 or so for TV and phones. I don't have a desk computer. When the kids and grandkids are all over here on their phones, laptops and at least 3 TVs going it just keeps on keeping on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom