Custom Cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoZen1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's one of my GTS Vipers. I've had a few of them, from a Mamba to a Supercharged Bumblebee with 750hp

I've had at least a dozen Corvettes from a Lingenfelter C5 to BB C3 to multiple C2s (NCRS to custom) and even a survivor C1. I finished a full restoration on a Factory L79/AC 1967 Comvertible a couple months ago.

I just really love cars!

I hear that man I have a passion for cars, but after having 3 kids and a wife that loves to shop my bank account cant handle it like it used to. lol

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear that man I have a passion for cars, but after having 3 kids and a wife that loves to shop my bank account cant handle it like it used to. lol

Me and my wife have had this deal we agreed to when first marrying. We both had good careers and good incomes when we met so we decided to split bills and home expenses, go in half on some investments and alternative retirement stuff, but then after that the rest was our own money to do with whatever we wanted. That way she had to foot the bill for her own personal stuff and I mine. Guitars, guns, and cars for me. I already had a few cars and bikes when we got married and since we've been married I have bartered, traded, modded, bought and re-sold enough cars, trucks and motorcycles over the years to get to where I am now- 2 trucks, 2 SUVs, 4 cars, 2 motorcycles. And she has a shite ton of shoes and clothes...

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and my wife have had this deal we agreed to when first marrying. We both had good careers and good incomes when we met so we decided to split bills and home expenses, go in half on some investments and alternative retirement stuff, but then after that the rest was our own money to do with whatever we wanted. That way she had to foot the bill for her own personal stuff and I mine. Guitars, guns, and cars for me. I already had a few cars and bikes when we got married and since we've been married I have bartered, traded, modded, bought and re-sold enough cars, trucks and motorcycles over the years to get to where I am now- 2 trucks, 2 SUVs, 4 cars, 2 motorcycles. And she has a shite ton of shoes and clothes...

Not to mention the geetars!

DSC_0123.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom