Dallas Police Say They Will No Longer Respond To Calls about Theft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That last one sounds like a specific department either performing triage on the case or lack of tangible evidence.

No, it is a lack of funding here in OKC. My wifes car was broken into and steering column was torn to hell as well as the ignition. Would not even come out and take prints!! Officer I used to ride with told me that precincts in OKC and most places are severely under staffed. We had a chance back a couple years ago to vote on a tax hike in OKC to better fund 1st responders and the populace shot it down, vote was not even close if I recall correctly.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it is a lack of funding here in OKC. My wifes car was broken into and steering column was torn to hell as well as the ignition. Would not even come out and take prints!! Officer I used to ride with told me that precincts in OKC and most places are severely under staffed. We had a chance back a couple years ago to vote on a tax hike in OKC to better fund 1st responders and the populace shot it down, vote was not even close if I recall correctly.
That vote failed but it wasn't because of me. I guarantee it. Now it sounds like triage because of policy and reductions in time allotment. Finger printing only major crimes? I take it the car was not stolen.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That vote failed but it wasn't because of me. I guarantee it. Now it sounds like triage because of policy and reductions in time allotment. Finger printing only major crimes? I take it the car was not stolen.
Nope , it was not stollen. Should not matter though, we have all these criminals rights but getting closer too zero victims rights. If criminals have zero accountability and know it then the average Joe is screwed. Not really claiming victim hood here but $500 I worked for went to fixing my car and the police said "Thank you for the report". That is one huge stinking pile of BS. :nono2::rant:!! Now where is a thread I can get amused on.... ZH where you be man!!:cool:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
At all of the neighborhood watch meetings they are always asking us to report everything so they can get the funding.
At the same meetings they tell us if we are on the watch committee patrol we cannot be armed. I said no way I'm going on a patrol to watch for criminal activity, report it, remain to be a "good witness" and wait on cops all while being unarmed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That last one sounds like a specific department either performing triage on the case or lack of tangible evidence.
Plenty of evidence. one set of wheels and tires at a residence, soon to be ex wife of thief had pics. Detective told me that my issue was small change. They had bigger issues with the perp that needed to be dealt with. No charges ever filed, no property recovered. Nobody (leo) recovered or attempted to recover my property. Sold to an unknown person.
My issue was basically ignored and forgotten.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I found zombie Hunter. he's northbound on Lake Hefner Parkway.

zombiehunt.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom