dating and concealed carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I met through eHarmony. I put in my profile that I was a gun carrying, hunting, fishing, ATV riding person and if a woman had problems with that, she should probably look elsewhere. My wife told me later that those statement were one of the reasons she was interested in me. I carried a gun on every date we went on. She only even realized it once. I was carrying a kahr .40 in my coat. We had gone to the mall and I was trying on another coat and asked her to hold mine for a second. She said, why is your coat so heavy..,oh wait nevermind. I just found it better to be up front about it all.

@toehanus

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of the ladies i've dated have a problem with it. One gal i know we were walking around in kmart and she put her arm around me, and asked whats that?? I didnt even have to tell her and she's just like ohhhh.

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carrying and guns in general can be a deal breaker. But, I bring it up on the first date. Carrying is part of my life just like my son. If a girl can't handle either I just move on...

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two words: Litmus Test.

I've been married plenty long now as well. My wife forgets it is there till she's been resting her hand on it for several minutes, or its cold.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not totally off topic, but my very hot female chiropractor does spinal adjustments and doesn't mind a bit that I have a pistol on my belt while she's doing it! :D

Can I get her name? I need chiropractic services from time to time.

I've been married plenty long now as well. My wife forgets it is there till she's been resting her hand on it for several minutes, or its cold.

You are talking about your firearm right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom