Dave Ramsey Sued for $150 million

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know you screwed up when you are going against a timeshare company and you come out as the sh*tbag.
I hope no one on here is guilty of buying a time share property.
We have been approached by many of those sales folks in our travels of different countries, promising gifts to attend and so on.
My response is give me the gift up front and we will attend. None ever do.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a handfull of people are butt hurt they didn't get what the expected or were even defrauded but Time Share Exit Team. Dave Ramsey was a spokesman for them but since TSET went out of business they need to find someone as a scape goat. Bunch of sad azz ambulance chasers and dumb cucks who bought time shares want to not take personal responsibility for their poor decision making with buying into a time share.

So, if this goes to court and DR looses then does this mean that anyone who was harmed by any of the vaccines can now sue any celebrity, politician, late night TV show host or cable news talking head that were all compensated in some way for the damage the vaccine caused to themselves or a loved one? It's pretty much no difference as far as I can see. Jsut depends on what side of the political isle you are on.

It seems you didn't watch the video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom