Diploma held over the word "Hell" during a speech...Crazy Power Trip.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's right, how dare that successfull, motivated, shining example of a student use such language. All of her accomplishments mean nothing when using such blasphemy as the word "h*ll". I, personally, am disgusted that a full ride scholarship was wasted on such a potty mouth. (I bet the school still uses her GPA to raise the class average)

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If she was warned before I wouldn't have a problem with it. But the article doesn't mention anything about a warning.

If everything went like the article said - sue

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stupid kid for saying it, stupid school board for making it an issue. This is why class representatives get to speak less & less these days, schools systems are weary of dealing with situations like this.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell isn't that big of a deal. Warned or not its no reason to hold a diploma. What I can't understand is why she and her dad really care that much. Graduating high school these days basically means that you successfully inhaled and exhaled for 4 years straight and she will be attending college anyway. So held diploma or not its practically a moot point. I think it would be hilarious is they just told the principal to go F*** himself and leave the precious diploma at the school indefinitely while she moves on with her life.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell isn't that big of a deal. Warned or not its no reason to hold a diploma. What I can't understand is why she and her dad really care that much. Graduating high school these days basically means that you successfully inhaled and exhaled for 4 years straight and she will be attending college anyway. So held diploma or not its practically a moot point. I think it would be hilarious is they just told the principal to go F*** himself and leave the precious diploma at the school indefinitely while she moves on with her life.

I agree. Ridiculousness on the part of the school, even if she was warned in some way.

I've never understood how a school can try to withhold something that is earned in this manner over a small, last minute problem.

The problem that I see is if her college requires a copy of her diploma to process her application, scholarship, etc.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom