Disabled American vet arrested in Muskogee walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not unless they have detained you for some violation.
Thats my biggest issue with DUI checkpoints, They are not allowed to detain you to "see" if you are breaking the law, they have to witness it.
DUI checkpoints have been declared unconstitutional in Texas according to my son that lives there. Not sure if its the Tx supreme court or the feds.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this video should be a training tool for what not to do as an officer. The WM heifer could’ve gotten him to leave well before the officers arrived. She kept him there by saying she’d print out the WM policy while she instead called the cops. She actually stated that she was pressing charges BECAUSE he wouldn’t give his ID to the officers, which means she didn’t tell the officer she wanted to file charges when they arrived.

What he allegedly did would be a misdemeanor. Officers can’t arrest for a misdemeanor committed not in their presence. Which means they should’ve asked if she wanted to press charges when they arrived. Since she kept him there on the pretext of printing him the policy (which she never provided) the trespassing angle is clouded. He specifically asked to leave and was refused such.

None of this was necessary. All of it was preventable. If the DA accepts any charges after viewing this video, I’ll be perplexed and flabbergasted. You don’t reward stupidity. :(

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this video should be a training tool for what not to do as an officer. The WM heifer could’ve gotten him to leave well before the officers arrived. She kept him there by saying she’d print out the WM policy while she instead called the cops. She actually stated that she was pressing charges BECAUSE he wouldn’t give his ID to the officers, which means she didn’t tell the officer she wanted to file charges when they arrived.

What he allegedly did would be a misdemeanor. Officers can’t arrest for a misdemeanor committed not in their presence. Which means they should’ve asked if she wanted to press charges when they arrived. Since she kept him there on the pretext of printing him the policy (which she never provided) the trespassing angle is clouded. He specifically asked to leave and was refused such.

None of this was necessary. All of it was preventable. If the DA accepts any charges after viewing this video, I’ll be perplexed and flabbergasted. You don’t reward stupidity. :(

I concur.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not want to seem judgmental, but the immensity of the corpulent mass of quivering protoplasm is Exhibit A for the Defense as its monstrous size and density (capable of generating a gravitational field, atmosphere and weather systems of its own) suggests (beyond any reasonable doubt) that the organism initiating the complaint is depressed, self indulgent and compulsive in nature and probably prone to conflict with the opposite sex of its species (what ever that is?) which suggests ‘daddy issues’ and inability to maintain lasting relationships.

Ok this is just pretty damn funny.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the entire video. I agree with SMS that his stature as a veteran had nothing to do with the incident and was only incidental information.
I don't give a crap about walmarts policy of ID or any other facility. I don't get asked and just get a look and comment you look old enough, and then I question them saying my wife says I need to quit acting like a 2 year old sometimes, and we both laugh. End of that story.
My son is an incomplete quadriplegic and in a wheelchair due to an accident. He wouldn't put up a fuss like that but if I walked into a situation where 5 gestapo thugs took him out of his chair and put him on the ground like a freeking terrorist, I'd probably see ol sparky. It wouldn't be a good situation.
The audacity that they would throw a paralyzed person on the ground and manhandle someone that has absolutely no possible chance of getting away or causing them harm is ludicris.
Cuff his arms to the chair, legs to the chair and roll him out to wherever they wanted him. Surely those pillsbury dough boy gestapo thugs had 4 sets of cuffs on them?
No matter that I disagree with the mans discourse and in fact he did apologize and offer his ID to the despicable leo and the cow before the debacle of taking him down. It's totally wrong to take someone that is in that condition into custody in that manner. They can suffer life threatening injuries because of atrophied muscles and weak bones and they don't even know they have suffered them because they are paralyzed with no pain feelings.
I hope the hell that city has to go bankrupt paying the lawsuits.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Homeland in Pryor has my favorite Zigen Boch. I have to have the back of my DL scanned almost weekly by the same 20 something yo lady. I am 71, almost legal. She just laughs like I do, except I would not get fired.

Latest posts

Top Bottom