Disabled American vet arrested in Muskogee walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I do not want to seem judgmental, but the immensity of the corpulent mass of quivering protoplasm is Exhibit A for the Defense as its monstrous size and density (capable of generating a gravitational field, atmosphere and weather systems of its own) suggests (beyond any reasonable doubt) that the organism initiating the complaint is depressed, self indulgent and compulsive in nature and probably prone to conflict with the opposite sex of its species (what ever that is?) which suggests ‘daddy issues’ and inability to maintain lasting relationships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya missed the black eye! Lady is prolly hating her husband and taking it out on everyone else. ( Might just be the lighting but pic looks like possibly 2 black eyes)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats what i thought but i hear them stopping people and running checks on people all the time walking down the streets here so was just making sure the law hadnt changed. They even done it to my nephew a couple of years back just cause he was jogging down the street 1/2 block from his house he had just started his morning jog when they stopped him.
Well if that were to ever happen to me, there would be a huge issue because I'm not going to play their Natzi games.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, does it matter if you're the subject of an investigation?
Absolutely, however you still have rights (5th amendment) and you do not have to comply if you don't want to, and its well advised that you do not comply without legal counsel present.
Dave can confirm this or correct me if I am wrong.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolutely, however you still have rights (5th amendment) and you do not have to comply if you don't want to, and its well advised that you do not comply without legal counsel present.
Dave can confirm this or correct me if I am wrong.
Dave confirms. Be polite, but you don't generally have to comply. Which rights you have depend on where in the process you are, but it is not to your advantage to talk to police, and you should never invite police or vampires into your home, for much the same reasons.

Q: How did the fish get caught?
A: He opened his mouth!

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wonder how this dude feels about showing ID to vote.

And asking all of those in a group to show ID is pretty common in a college town where you might get one fratty bro buying 30 cases of Natty Light and he has six pledges helping in push the carts.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After reading this entire thread and a few posts several times, thank you @C_Hallbert, I have decided to never buy booze again. I have determined that this entire event could have been avoided if not for said alcohol and feel that under absolutely NO circumstance will I be lied to by a deceptive WM check out lady. Therefore, henceforth and in continuum of my current stance I feel it is only right that all of us procure our MMJ licenses and avoid this type of event in the future. For those opposed to that course of action then I recommend that you avoid pissing off the WM lady, she has the power as to whether you get to abide in your chosen festivities or not. As far as being a disabled VET, well there are arseholes in all walks of life, hang out at the VA for a few hours and you will witness that first hand. She appeared to certainly be in favor of limiting access to totally Federally legal beverages as an attempt by the MMJ decepticons (her real agenda) to pull those whom are a bit leary still of MMJ over to the dark side. This is nothing more than a poorly played attempt to create as much heartburn for the legally entitled that they just give up their spirit of choice and eat one of Dr. Buzz's special cookies. <SARCASM>

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched the entire video. I agree with SMS that his stature as a veteran had nothing to do with the incident and was only incidental information.
I don't give a crap about walmarts policy of ID or any other facility. I don't get asked and just get a look and comment you look old enough, and then I question them saying my wife says I need to quit acting like a 2 year old sometimes, and we both laugh. End of that story.
My son is an incomplete quadriplegic and in a wheelchair due to an accident. He wouldn't put up a fuss like that but if I walked into a situation where 5 gestapo thugs took him out of his chair and put him on the ground like a freeking terrorist, I'd probably see ol sparky. It wouldn't be a good situation.
The audacity that they would throw a paralyzed person on the ground and manhandle someone that has absolutely no possible chance of getting away or causing them harm is ludicris.
Cuff his arms to the chair, legs to the chair and roll him out to wherever they wanted him. Surely those pillsbury dough boy gestapo thugs had 4 sets of cuffs on them?
No matter that I disagree with the mans discourse and in fact he did apologize and offer his ID to the despicable leo and the cow before the debacle of taking him down. It's totally wrong to take someone that is in that condition into custody in that manner. They can suffer life threatening injuries because of atrophied muscles and weak bones and they don't even know they have suffered them because they are paralyzed with no pain feelings.
I hope the hell that city has to go bankrupt paying the lawsuits.

Several of you say the cops got him out of his wheelchair. He got up on his own. His friend, in the beginning, even states that he can stand, just not walk. Probably to explain why he was standing. If you listen from the 16:00 mark on, the cop asks him at least twice to sit back down in his wheelchair. Just wanting to clarify that.

What I gathered from the video: The guy was in a Walmart power chair. I think that MAY be why the cops couldn't just roll him away. It seems to me they wanted him to transfer over to the green wheelchair. It seems he even asked at one point while camera was looking at the wheelchair cushion "why am I transferring?" I'm not trying to argue anything else. I'm just wondering if my interpretation is correct because early on in the video I wondered why they didn't roll him out of the store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom