Does anyone around OKC/Norman have a 3d printer - I'll pay to get a part printed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a small part that was drawn up for me that I really need to get 1 or 2 copies printed. It is an adapter for something I'm mocking up.

1684713558790.png

It would be preferable to print with ABS, but PLA might also work as well with 100% infill if possible. The stronger the better. If you have the ability to print this (it's only about 2.5" in diameter), please let me know what you'd charge me for two copies and shipping (if we aren't close to one another). I really appreciate your help.

I have the .STL file ready to go.

Thanks!!

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't currently have any ABS filament, but would carbon fiber PETG or ASA work? I also have high impact PLA if that would be ok? For something this size it would cost me pennies to print, so don't worry about cost for the part. As far as shipping goes it just depends on if you want to drive to Warr Acres (I'm at roughly 63rd and MacArthur). Time to print without seeing the actual STL, would probably be an hour or so.

Edit: My wife says she still has a roll of unopened ABS at school that I can borrow, but I don't know what color it is. I should be able to print in that with no problems.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My apologies for getting back to this thread so late. A family member had an accident and I'm taking the day off to help get some things done for them. Thank you to those who've reached out and offered to help. @-Pjackso and @Jason Freeland I'll attach a link below for the .STL file. I had one printed up by the guy who made me the file, but it didn't have enough infill and began to break down after a bit. It attaches a small parts backet to a spring loaded mount on an electric motor. It is replacing a part that was originally made out of aluminum. I was reading on PETG and that may be interesting as well. If you both want to give it a shot, I'll be happy to meet you and pay you for your printing, or pay for shipping as well. Either way works for me. Thank you both for your help.

Here's the link to the file:

Please let me know if the link doesn't work. I can email it to you as well if it'd be easier.

Thanks all!

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Jason Freeland , I know both of us are itching to utilize our printer, but since I'm in Norman - shall I take first crack at this?

...just trying to avoid redundancy and unnecessary wasted prints.
Thoughts?

Latest posts

Top Bottom