Does anyone around OKC/Norman have a 3d printer - I'll pay to get a part printed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feel free, I'm currently printing it in ABS at 100% infill so we will have a backup, if needed.

@thor447 - Sounds like @Jason Freeland has already started the print jobs.
I don't want to do redundant prints. I recommend you meet-up with Jason for his parts.
If you need other parts, I'm happy to help - and I'm local (Norman).

Thor,
*If* it fails again - provide more detail/pictures of the application, usage, loading, and conditions.
Also give info of how long the prototype parts lasted - and failure modes. (pics)

I can run FEA stress analysis on modeled parts, so we may be able to make it better.
...if needed.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done, but am printing one more for good measure. @thor447 Let me know how you want me to get them to you.

PXL_20230522_233159811.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done, but am printing one more for good measure. @thor447 Let me know how you want me to get them to you.

View attachment 379231
Thanks @Jason Freeland. I appreciate it very much. If you’d like, I can send you money through PayPal or Venmo. If you want to PM me your data, I will send you some money. I will also provide the shipping address.

I’m in Newcastle, but if it would be easier just to meet up at some point later this week I can bring you some cash. Just let me know which way works best for you.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks @Jason Freeland. I appreciate it very much. If you’d like, I can send you money through PayPal or Venmo. If you want to PM, me your data, I will send you some money. I will also provide the shipping address.

I’m in Newcastle, but if it would be easier just to meet up at some point later this week I can bring you some cash. Just let me know which way works best for you.

Thanks again.
I can do any of the above, but you don't need to pay me if we just meet up. Only thing I would need money on is reimbursement for shipping.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For others, ...the Norman public library has a 3D lab for public use. It's actually really good, with varying equipment.

If you need a small print job, and you have your STL file ready for printing - I would expect that they'd print the job without problem.

Other libraries may have similar labs.
It's worth checking into.

Latest posts

Top Bottom