Does anyone know how much a well and running electricity to a mobile costs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few day old thread but I just had a well dug in East Norman, it was dug to 180 feet. The hole, casing and cap was $3100, then when they came out and dropped the pump, plumbing and electric into the well they billed another $2900. That included a 1hp pump, pressure tank, faucet and plumbing at the well. I don't think they hit anything other than typical clay, sandstone and shale, the normal stuff. They first hit water around half that depth, and it yields approx 30 GPM.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should probably note that the price I paid was also to seal the old well (with bentonite, I think), cut it off, and otherwise remove it from service.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few day old thread but I just had a well dug in East Norman, it was dug to 180 feet. The hole, casing and cap was $3100, then when they came out and dropped the pump, plumbing and electric into the well they billed another $2900. That included a 1hp pump, pressure tank, faucet and plumbing at the well. I don't think they hit anything other than typical clay, sandstone and shale, the normal stuff. They first hit water around half that depth, and it yields approx 30 GPM.
That 2900 included the pump and hook ups to your house? If not how much was that equipment?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That part included installing and hooking the pump up and making it operational. The pressure tank and small bit of plumbing is just sitting on the ground by the well, not hooked up to a house yet, elec is hooked up to a temporary meter on a pole about 50ft from the well, this is new construction so no house yet.

Only thing left which I assume a plumber and electrician will handle is moving pressure tank and plumbing inside to a utility room, and wiring the pump through the breaker panel once the electric is done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom