Does the warren theatre allow concealed or open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do for some movies. I like the theater experience, especially for big blockbusters. My home theater is pretty good, but not like a well-designed movie theater. We often go during the daytime, too, for cheaper prices, avoiding crowds and as a side benefit, I think it would be less likely to be targeted due to lower attendance.

But I am carrying, too. I won't live my life in fear, but will make some concessions to be reasonably cautious. These days any mall, restaurant, theater, sporting event, school or concert could be a target.

As an aside, I had to toss a knife the other day when we went to the BOK for the Billy Joel concert. I forgot to take it out of my pocket when I left the truck, however I had remembered before leaving the house to swap my ZT for a cheapie Kershaw. So I wasn't out much, about $15. If I'd had my ZT 0350 on me, I would've been walking the 4 blocks back to the truck. lol

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an aside, I had to toss a knife the other day when we went to the BOK for the Billy Joel concert. I forgot to take it out of my pocket when I left the truck, however I had remembered before leaving the house to swap my ZT for a cheapie Kershaw. So I wasn't out much, about $15. If I'd had my ZT 0350 on me, I would've been walking the 4 blocks back to the truck. lol

What was the security scenario that necessitated that? Were there patdowns or metal detectors?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do for some movies. I like the theater experience, especially for big blockbusters. My home theater is pretty good, but not like a well-designed movie theater. We often go during the daytime, too, for cheaper prices, avoiding crowds and as a side benefit, I think it would be less likely to be targeted due to lower attendance.

But I am carrying, too. I won't live my life in fear, but will make some concessions to be reasonably cautious. These days any mall, restaurant, theater, sporting event, school or concert could be a target.

I had a knife at a Cleveland Cav's game in Cleveland in my pocket paid for by the vendor. Saw they were wanding, got my ticket, and went back outside to some of the concrete barriers that were part of the security, yet had flowers, etc.
"planted my knife", and came back for it after the game.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a knife at a Cleveland Cav's game in Cleveland in my pocket paid for by the vendor. Saw they were wanding, got my ticket, and went back outside to some of the concrete barriers that were part of the security, yet had flowers, etc.
"planted my knife", and came back for it after the game.

**** that is a good idea. I shoulda done that!

Yeah... metal detectors, wands and patdowns. Commie bastards.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Toby Keith at the BOK a few weeks ago carrying my Benchmade. Had to walk it back to the car. When I returned my wife was sitting by the plants in the front of the building and said that if I needed a new knife several were planted there while see was waiting for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom