Does the warren theatre allow concealed or open carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Toby Keith at the BOK a few weeks ago carrying my Benchmade. Had to walk it back to the car. When I returned my wife was sitting by the plants in the front of the building and said that if I needed a new knife several were planted there while see was waiting for me.
Dang it! Thought I was top dog on knife concealment! Oh well.
Coming out to find my "planted knife" was not where I thought it was supposed to be. Margarita's do that to you.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't get by those guys with your weapon, you aren't trying.

We need a report! :)

I've read on the Net, its not hard, but as a guest of a vendor on a paid excursion, it would have not been a good thing to get caught.

Greg Ellifritz has a few suggestions for non-permissive environments. It should be noted that he only recommends these techniques for places its legal to carry. http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/deep-concealment-options-for-the-non-permissive-environment

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good read... could be misconstrued as having criminal intent if you are caught, but again, as mentioned in the article, if it isn't a venue prohibited by law, you "should" be able to get through any major complications.

maximus

Maximus
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that the Moore warren has been sold to regal cinemas, it is now against regals policy to carry concealed or open.. states no weapons period. (Although hard to see)

Latest posts

Top Bottom