dog encounter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radisri

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went outside to see what my dog was barking at. Look over and hear neighbor tell me watch out their dog is loose and their trying to contain it. He comes just casually down the drive. A pit mix. I just calmly tell him to go home. Owner finally made it over very apologetic. Told him I wasn't afraid of their dog. My Dachshund was carried on like he was going to do something. Neighbors dog has visited before usually ran away before I get too close. I pet the guy (dozer).

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends with pits or pit mixed breeds and those dogs are awesome. Super friendly and great with kids and other dogs. Hate cats but that's a different story. They are very playful. I would have no issue letting my 6 yr old stay or play around them.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends with pits or pit mixed breeds and those dogs are awesome. Super friendly and great with kids and other dogs. Hate cats but that's a different story. They are very playful. I would have no issue letting my 6 yr old stay or play around them.

There's a little boy(young man now) in Barnsdall that has to wear a prosthetic nose because the family pet pit decided to take his nose off. The dog was not put down because it was such a "good dog".

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of all creatures that walk, crawl, swim or fly, I fear a damn pit bull more than anything. I am just skeered shitzzless of the things. I don't trust them at all. Sorry.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom