Dollar Shave Club... IF you havent heard..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of my buddies switched to a safety razor and loves it. I'm thinking about giving it a shot too. New gillette cartridges are as expensive as ammo.
I just bought a 6 pack from Wally world and it cost me $28 bucks!! It was gillette proglide. And I shave everyday so I go through these things way to quickly. I need something that will last me a lot longer. If the brush and soap thing is really that good I am going to have to switch. Where do you get those safety razors at?

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I thought his was just a link to a commercial. If his is a referral link use his. I really don't care either way.

You are right.. I just looked back.. Thanks for being the referral police and concern.. I have deleted my previous post.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what your face would like better than soap and a brush? A beard. Men have ugly faces that were meant to be covered. Let's do the world a favor and all grow beards.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what your face would like better than soap and a brush? A beard. Men have ugly faces that were meant to be covered. Let's do the world a favor and all grow beards.

Speak for yourself!! I'm sure some guys have an ugly face, as do some women. I've been told I have nice face (thank you ladies) and my wife (and daughter) loves to stroke it after I shave.... and she likes the smell of the bay rum after shave. :)

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speak for yourself!! I'm sure some guys have an ugly face, as do some women. I've been told I have nice face (thank you ladies) and my wife (and daughter) loves to stroke it after I shave.... and she likes the smell of the bay rum after shave. :)

Ogallala bay rum with sandalwood is my wife's favorite... I also dig their limes and peppercorns bay rum. Both go great with my Trumper's Coconut Oil soap. Made in Nebraska!

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Unfortunately some of us HAVE to shave for work...My fiance LOVES when I have the stubble look, I really dont care but HATE shaving during my work sets

Latest posts

Top Bottom