Dropped my AR for an AK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just be careful. AK's are a disease. They get in your blood and become addictive. I bet you will have more then one before long. My yugos are great. I love them. But I would never sell my bulgarians.
thanks
daddy-o

Ain't that the truth!

The great thing about AK's are that you can own several for the price of one AR.

I have a MAK-90, and AMD-65 (cheapest and favorite), and a Arsenal converted Saiga. All are very accurate for the distance that I'll actually shoot them.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you really want one for your Saiga, you can always get new gas and front sight blocks to get started. I know, more money right? Saiga conversions can get pricey fast!

As for the Draco, they do look fun. I've got my eye on a little AMD 65.......

Thought about replacing the FSB. Is there a gunsmith close to OKC or Stillwater that can do this?

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought about replacing the FSB. Is there a gunsmith close to OKC or Stillwater that can do this?

The Saiga FSB can be removed easily since it's basically just clipped on, the gas block is another thing, and could still be done in any garage, but installing a new one may be another thing altogether.

I'm not sure if there is a gas block sizing difference (IE I dunno if putting on another gas black will mess with your reliability), there likely isn't and it'd be a matter of making sure it's on in the right spot.

I'd look into that first, but I'm pretty sure it's a piece of cake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom