Dumping dogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but my dogs will be provided for just like any other member of the family. They're not "just dogs" to me like they are to so many people.

Pisses me off people do that. How hard is it to take the dog to a shelter or at least try to find it a home? I guess for some people that's just too much to ask.

This is just another reason I like dogs far more than I like most people.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but my dogs will be provided for just like any other member of the family. They're not "just dogs" to me like they are to so many people.

Pisses me off people do that. How hard is it to take the dog to a shelter or at least try to find it a home? I guess for some people that's just too much to ask.

This is just another reason I like dogs far more than I like most people.
My dogs and cats get treated better than my kids (according to my kids). :rollingla

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me sad when I see it. Assholes dont even have the guts to put them down properly
Why would you put a dog down for that? Why not take it to a shelter or try to find another home?
I’m not trying to put words in anyone’s mouth, but I interpret that Spoonbill is saying it would be more humane to put them down rather than dump them out to survive on their own.

I don’t think anyone will argue the point that taking unwanted pets to a shelter would be the best option, but it’s evident some assholes aren’t going to do that.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not trying to put words in anyone’s mouth, but I interpret that Spoonbill is saying it would be more humane to put them down rather than dump them out to survive on their own.

I don’t think anyone will argue the point that taking unwanted pets to a shelter would be the best option, but it’s evident some assholes aren’t going to do that.
Most of us around here are country. Country folk know what happens to animals that get dumped

jspurgeon

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

I'm sure that's what is ment. I don't know where one went, 2 went to shelters, one is living his best life here. Sometimes driving me crazy. Beagle dog, and he likes to hunt..... and complain when I haven't let him run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom