Earthquake Insurance in OK--- Do I still need it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.Hinkle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In reality now days insurance is nothing more than a scam taking your money and giving nothing in return, having earthquake insurance for me is like me having maternity insurance for myself(and im male) and for the wife ( which doesnt have the baby factory anymore) is a waste of money.

I have seen it pay out. One of my former co workers mothers house was damaged in a earthquake in the Clarita area many years ago, knocked a good portion of the brick off one exterior wall. Insurance paid right up and took care of it.

I consider it to be like flood insurance, ya you may never need it, but its not that much more to add it, so why not, better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great article! Brace yourself for the incoming wave of hate directed towards the AP. Also, just because I agree with you I'll point out that if you google 'fracing' it displays results for 'fracking' and makes a point of letting you know.
It’s a six year old article. I for one wouldn’t see any point in hate.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I’m about to make a claim on mine. Thanks to all the Dover earthquakes I have had a wall in my sons room that has had an old plaster seam bust out. 2 walls and the ceiling. Once they shut that well back down the earthquakes quickly slowed and have since stopped. I don’t care how many oily’s that have drank the koolaid try to convince me they aren’t tied together- I ain’t buying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom