Egg shortage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I trade eggs for fresh produce. Plus I'll share some home-canned stuff every once in a while, so long as my egg cartons and jars find their way back home. Wanna take a guess on who returns the cartons and jars and who does not?? I'm not doing too bad. I've canned and dehydrated a bunch of stuff I wouldn't normally have messed with. Plus, I'm eating a lot more fresh fruits and veggies than I ever have in my life. Lol Chickens are fat as ticks, too!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you that need egg cartons let me know and I will save them up for you. When I get a dozen or so I will let you know so you can pick up at your convenience.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Atwood’s the other day just wandering around and noticed they had a bunch of egg cartons on the end cap. I think they sign said 35cents each but since I wasn’t buying any I’m not Sure. Does 35 cents sound about right? I’m just curious now.
I’ll start saving mine now for someone who will use them.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Atwood’s the other day just wandering around and noticed they had a bunch of egg cartons on the end cap. I think they sign said 35cents each but since I wasn’t buying any I’m not Sure. Does 35 cents sound about right? I’m just curious now.
I’ll start saving mine now for someone who will use them.
Price is about right.

Saving sto'bought cartons for personal reuse is fine. Not ok for sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom