Electric razor recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other thread about shaving with safety razors got me to thinking. I have been shaving for about 30 years, and have always shaved with a blade and shaving cream. The last few years it seems that the skin on my neck is getting more and more sensitive and I suffer from a lot of razor burn. So I have been thinking of switching to an electric razor. Now I assume that even the best electric shaver will not shave as close as a blade. I've never used an electric, but I am willing to give it a try. So what are your recommendations for a good electric.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i have been using a braun, its one of the midrange priced ones, and i am just not fond of shaving at all, but i am not sure i like the razor all that much either. my dad has the highest priced braun that cleans itself, back form a few years ago, and he loves his...

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Braun is good. Electric razors need at least two weeks for your skin to get used to them. So what ever brand you do pick keep that in mind and give it a good month before you decide.

Latest posts

Top Bottom