Electric razor recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braun is good. Electric razors need at least two weeks for your skin to get used to them. So what ever brand you do pick keep that in mind and give it a good month before you decide.

This is very true....and remember to take it easy at first, otherwise you'll hack yer face up and won't realize it until it's too late.
They look harmless but you gotta' remember there are still sharp blades in them. ;)

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are you a distributor??^^^^^^^^^ j/k.... Keep seeing this pop up on shaving..I have used other soaps and they didn't lather very well. I might buy some .

I'm not a distributor. Have no dog in the hunt. I just like the soaps from this seller. It just takes a little experimenting to get the right amount of water in the soap, and whip it up with the brush. If I get too much water, I drain some off. If not enough, I add a half a teaspoon or so. Lather it up good with the brush. Put hot water on your face and lather your face up good with the brush, give it a minute and shave!

I even use a Headblade and Mama Bear's soap on my head. Works good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom