eligibility card???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi shooters,
I am currently filing out my Oklahoma SDA firearm instructer application and in the approval type requested section it has a note.... "NOTE: NRA & ORA certificates must be accompanied by eligibility card." Can anyone tell me what this eligibility card they are asking for is? Im kind of clueless on this. Im being a little impatiant, cause i know i can call cleet tomorrow, but i wanna know now. Any help would be appreciated.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are you a NRA or ORA certified pistol instructor? if so you should have a card or certificate showing that.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a certificate that states "NRA certified instructor" and is authorized to teach the following basic cources: PISTOL. and it came with a card that says National Rifle Association Credentials "MY NAME" instructor Certified Pistol then my NRA# and exp date. Is this what they are asking for. If this is it the reason i got confused is because on the bottom it ask for documentation of completed firearms instructor training must be attached (copies acceptable), so i figured my certificate would be the documentation they are asking for.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi shooters,
I am currently filing out my Oklahoma SDA firearm instructer application and in the approval type requested section it has a note.... "NOTE: NRA & ORA certificates must be accompanied by eligibility card." Can anyone tell me what this eligibility card they are asking for is? Im kind of clueless on this. Im being a little impatiant, cause i know i can call cleet tomorrow, but i wanna know now. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you sure you need to be filling out that application??!?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, i was expecting that some people would feel that im just to dumb to be an instructor cause i got a little confused on what they were asking for. I did the instructor course for my own reasons, not to please anybody here. I asked on this site because i knew somebody would know and help me, and i knew somebody would take little jabs at me. No biggie. But like i said it confused me cause they ask for it in two different parts, that is they are asking for the same thing. So is the eligibility card and the documentation of completed firearms instructor training the same thing?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a certificate that states "NRA certified instructor" and is authorized to teach the following basic cources: PISTOL. and it came with a card that says National Rifle Association Credentials "MY NAME" instructor Certified Pistol then my NRA# and exp date. Is this what they are asking for. If this is it the reason i got confused is because on the bottom it ask for documentation of completed firearms instructor training must be attached (copies acceptable), so i figured my certificate would be the documentation they are asking for.
yes just make copies of them and attach.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just saying... 25% of the CCW class in OK is teaching people how to fill out the paperwork...
lol..... well i havent got to the osbi forms yet, this is just the cleet portion. Ill come back here and ask if i have any questions.....lol. And i will expect a response from you. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom