End of Owning an AR15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it is kind of a stretch to think they will come to our door, but if they do, and you are the guy who in his life has done a 100 4473's, and btw, we have lost all our rights and jack booted thugs can storm our homes simply because we own firearms, then they will not ask and believe the bs we spew. I hope I don't ever live to see this, but i reckon it could happen. On another note, private purchase is your friend, as well as momma's saying of "don't keep all your eggs in one basket" just sayin'

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is kind of a stretch to think they will come to our door, but if they do, and you are the guy who in his life has done a 100 4473's, and btw, we have lost all our rights and jack booted thugs can storm our homes simply because we own firearms, then they will not ask and believe the bs we spew. I hope I don't ever live to see this, but i reckon it could happen. On another note, private purchase is your friend, as well as momma's saying of "don't keep all your eggs in one basket" just sayin'
Just sayin...you boys do know the interweb is monitored. Just sayin

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a guy from CA who is coming to the area to visit family and wants me to take him shooting since it's such a PITA to get fun stuff in CA. I figure I could bring a few toys to let him play with.
I hosted the New Mexico Weapons of Mass Destruction team at our range last week and got to shoot with them.
They were here for training on other things, but Shot for 4 hours with stress drills and rapid fire.
Fun day as I shoot USPSA and we traded tips and techniques.

Latest posts

Top Bottom