Wayne LaPierre Stepping down.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO Wayne is a crook, a con man, and an embezzler. He got involved with a local ad agency here in OKC, Ackerman and McQueen, it's complicated, and there are plenty of lawsuits, now I haven't read anything about it in a few years, but it got ugly. Supposedly Wayne was living the high life, trips, Brookes Brothers suites, I think there was a high dollar condo for Waynes girl, the usual low life sleazeball crap, etc. The ad agency supplied a credit card, and paid the bills, and the NRA paid the ad agency, for their work. I don't know the status of all that now, but it was a crooked stinking mess. I belong to the NRA, I am ashamed of it, but my beloved gun club requires it, and I look forward to the day when I can tell them to go f*ck themselves.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing about all the corruption in and out of politics, it seems as if one isn't corrupt, they aren't qualified for any position in or out of politics. NRA or otherwise.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shook his cold fish girlie handshake at NRA convention in Kansas City.
He was a fake money smoozin wannabe in the 2nd Amendment world I know and live daily
Sometimes a person can tell a lot about someone by the way they look, and shaking the hand. Some people can't do that until much later and by then it's too late.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO Wayne is a crook, a con man, and an embezzler. He got involved with a local ad agency here in OKC, Ackerman and McQueen, it's complicated, and there are plenty of lawsuits, now I haven't read anything about it in a few years, but it got ugly. Supposedly Wayne was living the high life, trips, Brookes Brothers suites, I think there was a high dollar condo for Waynes girl, the usual low life sleazeball crap, etc. The ad agency supplied a credit card, and paid the bills, and the NRA paid the ad agency, for their work. I don't know the status of all that now, but it was a crooked stinking mess. I belong to the NRA, I am ashamed of it, but my beloved gun club requires it, and I look forward to the day when I can tell them to go f*ck themselves.
I don’t know what club you belong to and I am no fan of Wayne, but the NRA does provide a lot of benefits to the firearms community. I know the OKC Gun Club receives grant money each year from the NRA for various activities. One example, I believe the NRA provides grant money necessary to purchase all ammo required for the annual Women on Target event. There are 300-400 women each year shooting rifles, pistols, and shotgun. I believe they also provide grant money for some of the youth events.

Latest posts

Top Bottom