Wayne LaPierre Stepping down.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to use my member benefits like cheap hotel and rental car rates, insurance needs.
When woke bs took that all away I saw them do absolutely nothing to make up for it. I also saw that my family's best benefit was our use of the Whittington Center. We still support the Whittington gun club. We still contribute to ILA but not like we used to after watching the NRA fold to democrat crap.
NRA needs somebody like Marcus Luttrell or Mike Glover running it

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the nra was once 'from my cold dead hands' since 91 its been in the control of cold dead hands.

time to get back to the job they used to do.
I was PO'ed at them in 1971.Twenty years earlier than you think they were. They'd signed off on GCA68, and then ignored Kenyon Ballew. Ken Ballew raid - Wikipedia

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The civil corruption trial in NY should be entertaining. Of the four NRA executives that are being sued, one already settled out of court and agreed to testify. Joshua Powell was Wayne's Chief of Staff, so he should know where the money is buried.

LTC Oliver North will also be a witness for the state of NY. In 2018, after he agreed to be NRA President, he started questioning how money was being spent and tried to force Wayne out. But Wayne's sycophants on the Board wouldn't back him and didn't vote to renew his term.

Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a life time membership to the NRA (even got a nice jacket from them). Then some young person told me wearing NRA gear means you’re racist. Never heard that before. I still wear it all the time. I don’t give to NRA any more though and I’m glad the President is leaving. I support FPC and GOA. I used to support NAGR, but they ask for money every day, even if you pay monthly. Plus NAGR tends to ride on FPC and GOA coattails when it comes to lawsuits. I want to give to proactive organizations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom