Fair warning for the fair (no guns)...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to the OKC fair 20 years ago. Nothing has changed since, so we won't be attending. Back then, if you had a 4WD you could go offroad and park off May avenue in a ditch and not have to pay parking, but that is all concrete now and costs $$

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So outside the buildings are now considered inside the structures. Humm Kinda like the post office drop boxes outside in the parking lot at 1:30 in the morning. Just keep squeezing down a little tighter. Wonder how long it will be till it will also include driving down a public street inside the city limits?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So outside the buildings are now considered inside the structures. Humm Kinda like the post office drop boxes outside in the parking lot at 1:30 in the morning. Just keep squeezing down a little tighter. Wonder how long it will be till it will also include driving down a public street inside the city limits?
Or 1,000 ft of anything city owned. Damn commies.

Esoog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went this morning and not even thinking about metal detectors... Walked through the gates like I owned the place and of course it freaked out but I was already about 5 feet in when I stopped. They were like... whoa there bud. About that time it hit me, ah crap still have the 38 in my front pocket. Guy working the gate said, "Got a pocket knife on ya"? So I whipped out my leatherman I had on my belt and said "yes sir, completely forgot about it." He said "no problem, have a nice day" and I just walked on in.....

Not saying it will work for you but worth a shot. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom