Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good evening all. I just made it in, thought I would catch up real quick before catching a nap and going to work.

Rehash of my day inspired by OSA. I stopped in at a gun store/range to get a burger and get flattered with attention. I stopped by the unfriendly help gun store and poked a guy behind the counter to wake him up. I told him I wanted that gun right there.(pointing at the S&W M&P). He told me that I looked like I didn't need a gun and then told me about his wife's sexual desires. I saw another guy knee deep in the biggest KFC bucket I have ever seen and he had a turkey leg in each hand. I decided it best not to bother him and I walked out. I headed down to the southern part of OKC to see what all this corruption story was about, and preceded to spend every $1 bill in my wallet. I left there to go to the fair. At the fair I began the OK State Fair Scavenger hunt. First up was to find 3 mullets. I knocked that out before I even made it through the gate. The ticket line was fairly long. Second on the list was to find 3 people wearing socks with sandals. It took a little bit because my attention was taken away by some of the rare oddities you only see at the fair and possibly on People of Wal Mart. I finally found 3 people wearing socks and sandals. Third on the list was to find a pregnant woman drinking beer. I saw one earlier, but the rules were to complete one step before starting another. So I had to jog my memory of what she looked like and what her food desire was. I was thinking she looked like a deep fried twinkie kind of girl. So I headed toward that food booth. Sure enough there she was, but she wasn't drinking now. I thought I might be stuck, but before long her mullet sporting man wearing jorts (cut off jean shorts) and a sleeveless T shirt arrived with a draft beer in each hand. Ah Ha there we go. So with 3 of the 4 steps for the scavenger hunt complete, I headed out to complete the mission. Fourth on the list was to find 3 carnies with all there teeth. This proved to be the most difficult. I found 1 that I titled "junior carnie in training". She appeared to be a child of a worker and was around 11 years of age. She said I was lucky because she had just grew the one tooth back in. My second find was disqualified because even though he had all of his teeth, having 6 of them in a little baggie in his pocket doesn't qualify. I had to leave short of completing the scavenger hunt, but it leaves me with ambition to try again.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good evening all. I just made it in, thought I would catch up real quick before catching a nap and going to work.

Rehash of my day inspired by OSA. I stopped in at a gun store/range to get a burger and get flattered with attention. I stopped by the unfriendly help gun store and poked a guy behind the counter to wake him up. I told him I wanted that gun right there.(pointing at the S&W M&P). He told me that I looked like I didn't need a gun and then told me about his wife's sexual desires. I saw another guy knee deep in the biggest KFC bucket I have ever seen and he had a turkey leg in each hand. I decided it best not to bother him and I walked out. I headed down to the southern part of OKC to see what all this corruption story was about, and preceded to spend every $1 bill in my wallet. I left there to go to the fair. At the fair I began the OK State Fair Scavenger hunt. First up was to find 3 mullets. I knocked that out before I even made it through the gate. The ticket line was fairly long. Second on the list was to find 3 people wearing socks with sandals. It took a little bit because my attention was taken away by some of the rare oddities you only see at the fair and possibly on People of Wal Mart. I finally found 3 people wearing socks and sandals. Third on the list was to find a pregnant woman drinking beer. I saw one earlier, but the rules were to complete one step before starting another. So I had to jog my memory of what she looked like and what her food desire was. I was thinking she looked like a deep fried twinkie kind of girl. So I headed toward that food booth. Sure enough there she was, but she wasn't drinking now. I thought I might be stuck, but before long her mullet sporting man wearing jorts (cut off jean shorts) and a sleeveless T shirt arrived with a draft beer in each hand. Ah Ha there we go. So with 3 of the 4 steps for the scavenger hunt complete, I headed out to complete the mission. Fourth on the list was to find 3 carnies with all there teeth. This proved to be the most difficult. I found 1 that I titled "junior carnie in training". She appeared to be a child of a worker and was around 11 years of age. She said I was lucky because she had just grew the one tooth back in. My second find was disqualified because even though he had all of his teeth, having 6 of them in a little baggie in his pocket doesn't qualify. I had to leave short of completing the scavenger hunt, but it leaves me with ambition to try again.

LOL ... this should be in a thread all it's own!! Very nicely done, sir!!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Veggie not sure what that is...is that like twitter?

Badgebunny did you stay up to make sure the kid (me) made it home? Thanks for the compliments on the story but i didnt want to get banned. Figured it would slide by in here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom