Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Veggie not sure what that is...is that like twitter?

Badgebunny did you stay up to make sure the kid (me) made it home? Thanks for the compliments on the story but i didnt want to get banned. Figured it would slide by in here.

I wish I could tell you that was it ... I dunno what's going on with me but my sleep is getting all screwed up again. I'm driving GC NUTS! He says it's hard to flirt with the cashiers at On-Cue when I'm calling him at all hours of the night! ;)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could tell you that was it ... I dunno what's going on with me but my sleep is getting all screwed up again. I'm driving GC NUTS! He says it's hard to flirt with the cashiers at On-Cue when I'm calling him at all hours of the night! ;)
Thats funny. Tell him to look for one for me. Lol I didnt find one at the far. Lol but its depressing to see some of the couples at the fair and wonder why I cant find one. Other make me glad I dont have to spend the rest of my life with her.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats funny. Tell him to look for one for me. Lol I didnt find one at the far. Lol but its depressing to see some of the couples at the fair and wonder why I cant find one. Other make me glad I dont have to spend the rest of my life with her.

LOL ... I feel ya! I was 40 (ehhhh maybe 41) when GC and I met. We were introduced to each other by mutual friends. I TOLD him I wasn't looking for anybody to date ... dammit!! Now look at the mess I'm in!

I'm not sure the gals he sees at On-Cue at 3 in the morning are really good for anything other than some temporary amusement ... haha!

But ya never know ... I'll have him keep an eye out! ;)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I feel ya! I was 40 (ehhhh maybe 41) when GC and I met. We were introduced to each other by mutual friends. I TOLD him I wasn't looking for anybody to date ... dammit!! Now look at the mess I'm in!

I'm not sure the gals he sees at On-Cue at 3 in the morning are really good for anything other than some temporary amusement ... haha!

But ya never know ... I'll have him keep an eye out! ;)

You really don't seem a day over 39.

Latest posts

Top Bottom