Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL OF!!

Oh man ... I wound up with a gaping weepy sore (about the size of a cigarette burn) on my leg and an almost tennis ball size absess that had to be lanced and packed (that took about 72 hours from the time I noticed a little bitty red bump :yikes2: ) ... Then there were the antibiotics that nearly gave me a bleeding ulcer ... gah!! I couldn't wear pants for nearly two weeks. There was a hysterical thread about it on here ... It's gone now ...

I'm NOT a big fan of spiders ... :grumble: :bolt:

sounds like one hell of a good time. I am healing quite well but as soon as I noticed it I was trying to drain it - it put me down hard the next day, was achy and sore and feverish still 48 hours after noticing...and now much better. still have a little bump but not bad and not as tender

oh and my flag football team won this weekend. 1 practice that got a lot of nothing done it seemed and we won 20-18 against a team that truly played well and seemed to definitely be more experienced.

Latest posts

Top Bottom